Tuesday, December 30

Why would I?

hey lovelies. It's been a while since the last time I update here.
Well, it's final exam week now and I have one more paper to go... and then, hasta la vista, putas!

3 months at this friggin hostel, I've learnt my lesson... I have made friends with wrong people.
yup and all I can say now is... I kinda regret the first day I met them (but lucky enough I'm not in the same room with them. If not, it would more miserable than hell!)

I don't want to say what have they done. I better keep it secret.
I just can't be nice with them anymore.
If they wanna hate me, go ahead. I have my own life to settle with than wasting my time entertain people like them.

Oh, university life is kinda fun.
But, I just hate nosy people. I just heard that people hating me and keep wondering why I always wear black. I was like... Duh! why you wanna know so much?
They judged me before they even know why I like goth.
They judged my appearance, my makeups, and my attire.

Oh well. I just don't give a crap anymore. I already know that I will get that kind of reactions from many people.
whatever, losers. I would be glad if you guys stop being so nosy about me.

Have I ever judged you guys as an idiot for obsessing over Kpops or whatsoever?
Have I ever judge you guys for wearing too many pink?
Have I ever judge you guys for dressing up like a slut/hoe/whore?
Have I ever judged you guys for not wearing hijab?

my answer is NO!
I would never judge people based on your appearance or things you like.
I only judge people based on your personality!
so yeah, please stop judging me, bugging me and also stop being so NOSY about my life!
I am so tired of this!!!

STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment