Tuesday, October 21

LIFE IN HOSTEL~ part 2

hey! part 2's here!
It's been a month I lived in KL and all went well for me (except there's too many drawing need to finish..... *nomnom pillow*)
Hostel is pretty nice and very comfortable!
classes also very cool and awesome (except for programming class... it's soo hard! my background was pure science, not ICT... so it's pretty hard for me...)


hey, I wanna tell you guys a funny story!
last week, me and my friend were busy doing our work in her room. suddenly, her roommate turned off all the lights in the room and I was kinda shock. the heck is happening?
that girl walked out and she seems to talk secretly to her another friend.
few seconds later, she came in with Ira and on her hands, there's a chunk of peanut butter and she threw it to my other friend, Mirza. After that, they started to sing a birthday song.
oh! I forgot it's Mirza's brithday!
me and my friend, Mel sang together.


Mirza then took some peanut butter and pay them back.Me and Mel just laughed. suddenly they stopped.... and looked at us... with an evil smile lurking on their face.
GODDAMNIT! they want to attack us!


we ran to the balcony quickly and blocked the door!
they tried to open it, but we pushed the door harder!
then, Mel yelled, 'the window! close the window!!!'
I was damn freaked out and didn't moved an inch!
suddenly. Ira climbed the window, with the peanut butter chunk on her hand, ready to attack us!
we screamed so damn loud (note, it was in the middle of night that time and we know we shouldn't scream so loud that time. but what can we do? we were so damn freaked out!) and Mel almost kicked Ira's face, hard!



we waited for few minutes outside (and of course, I quickly closed the window to avoid Ira sudden appearnce again.... damn freaky!)
and then, one of our friend said 'u can come in now, dummies. the war have end. come in now.'we came into the now-peanuty-smelled-room and I quickly ran from that room to my room.
Goddamn, I don't wanna be a victim, cuz to wash the peanut butter from your shirts is so nuisance! on top of that, in the middle of night.

hahah, this is a very nice memory for us.
I really enjoy my stay here in the hostel.

No comments:

Post a Comment