Thursday, February 19

my promises

hey there.
Happy Chinese New Year folks.
may all lucks be with you guys.

This evening, we went to visit my cousin. me and my mum kinda pity her.
Her condition is not as good like before this.
She's now paralyze from her waist down to her legs and my uncle said, the doctor told him that in future she might be paralyze all over her body. She's lucky because her parents and he elder sister are always there for her. I almost cried seeing her condition.

Before this we visited her at the hospital, she still can smile. But now... It's like all light of hope have gone from her. We can only pray so that there's a miracle happen to her. Who knows?
I realized lately, our festive celebration is not as cheerful as before. A lot of things had happened.
My mum's side, my dad's side... all sorts of things that driven me to make a promise to myself.

Seeing all those stuff, I had made a promise to myself not to get marry so that I will always be beside my parents when they are older. I promised to myself, to take care of them no matter what... because... I don't like to see other people to feel lonely and sad especially when they are at their old age. I just... don't like it.

I just don't care what people want to say about me. All I care is my family.
I might not show my love directly to them, because I'm not good to show any expressions to people.
But I do love them.
This is my promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment